Dr. Jonathan Wright

We Do Not Dispense Medical Information

Q I had a radical suprapubic prostectomy 10 years ago for prostate cancer at age 40. For the past 10 years of follow up, my PSAs have been zero. I would like to take DHEA. What would you do?

BILL Palm Harbor, FL

A We are unable to answer your question, because we are prohibited from doing so by law. What you want is a medical opinion. That requires seeing a doctor. However, our general recommendation is to see a physician who is knowledgeable about nutrition. You might contact Dr. Jonathan Wright’s Tahoma Clinic in Renton, WA (425 264-0059). Because they are so far away from you, I’m sure they can provide a local recommendation.

Featured Product

  • Learn more about DHEA benefits and implementation strategies.

FREE Subscription

  • You're just getting started! We have published thousands of scientific health articles. Stay updated and maintain your health.

    It's free to your e-mail inbox and you can unsubscribe at any time.
    Loading Indicator