Improves Gastrointestinal Function*
Stress is not the leading cause of stomach dysfunction—H. pylori is. This common bacterium has also been found to cause gastrointestinal upset, including gastritis.
Now something can be done. It’s simple … it’s Bye-Lori Plus™, containing mastic.
Current research indicates that mastic may be useful in supporting gastrointestinal function and health by inhibiting H. pylori survival.* Once H. pylori is inhibited and healthy gut flora maintained, proper gastrointestinal function can reassert itself, naturally restoring the stomach’s health.*
Historically, mastic has been used as a food, and it is used widely throughout the Mediterranean today as a sweetening agent, a thickening agent, and a chewing gum. It is also used for relieving and lessening occasional gastric and intestinal upset.*
- Mastic may be able to help restore and maintain proper stomach digestive function*
- Mastic helps alter the structure of H. pylori, rendering the bacteria susceptible to your immune system*
- By inhibiting H. pylori, mastic can enhance the regeneration of epithelial cells and help restore proper function of the gastrointestinal lining*
- By reasserting proper function, mastic can help alleviate the discomfort of dyspepsia, including heartburn, nausea, gas, and bloating*
- Recommended supplemental use of
mastic is 1–2 g/day, the same amounts
that are consumed in foods and used in
successful scientific studies
In addition to mastic, Bye-Lori Plus contains:
- St. John's wort extract (standardized to 3% hyperforin)—found to help maintain gastrointestinal system function*
- Thyme—found to inhibit
urease activity, an important virulence factor for H. pylori*
- Turmeric—the root powder of the Ayurvedic herb found to inhibit H. pylori, which causes occasional gastric upset*
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL)—a licorice extract containing no glycyrrhizic acid or glycyrrhetinic acid and found to help maintain healthy intestinal flora*
- Cinnamon—found to inhibit urease activity, an important virulence factor for H. pylori*
Caution: Not for use by children or by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Suggested Use: Take 6 capsules before breakfast and 6 capsules optionally at bedtime (6–12 capsules per day) or as directed by your physician.
Since you were so good to email me about your mastic formulation, I want you to know how pleased we are with this product. It was for my 19 year old nephew who has constantly had stomach pain and other problems associated with his digestive system.
After he began taking the mastic formulation, as per the label instructions, he told us what a difference it makes and how wonderful it is. He hasn’t had any pain since just after beginning the product and he is able to eat whatever he wants. We are amazed how fast it worked, and consequently we’ve been spreading the word.
At first he was hesitant to eat some of the foods that he had been avoiding and would only try small amounts, but now he dives in and eats whatever and however much he wants. Thank you for this product that has so changed the way he feels.
By Bonnie Blackwood
I was sick for a few years with stomach issues and finally got my blood tested for H. pylori. It came back positive. In my search for knowledge of the disease I found this Mastic instead of antibiotics. And Thank GOD for that. In 3 months I tested negative and two more times since. And as well there are NO antibodies in my blood work. I take Mastic now as an antioxidant and to help with my stomach acid,being a type A. I am 59 years old and I feel great!!
By Dr. Joyce
Mill Valley, CA.
Sometimes I experience gastrointestinal upsets in the morning. Taking 3-4 Bye Lori capsules really seems to smooth out my symptoms-and set me up to take my am vitamins with breakfast without any problems.
Well, I don't quite have a "saved my life" story on this product- but it has certainly improved my life. I had a bad case of halitosis- bad breath. I have always had good oral hygine- even my dentist tells me so. My mother forwarded me an article that halitosis is sometimes linked to the h. pylori bacteria. After some searching on the web I found this product. After three weeks of taking the tablets, my bad breath is gone. Since I was able to get dates and I'm now engaged. Woohoo. After two years I just started having halitosis again- and so I'm back on the product for another few weeks- but I can tell it's working again and I'm thankful.