Ultimate Joint & Cartilage Support*
SynoGlide III is a chondroitin 4,6 sulfates, acetyl glucosamine, curcumin, and proteolytic enzyme formulation for supporting joint structure integrity and healthy synovial function.* Synovial fluid is the substance that helps lubricate joints.* SynoGlide III can help you to . . .
- Maintain proper joint structure and function*
- Enhance blood supply to joint areas*
- Support your body’s ability to build articular cartilage*
- Help your body respond to the structural impact of stress which can lead to swelling*
- Stimulate proteoglycan synthesis*
- Inhibit the process of glycosylation, a blood-protein
structural deterioration associated with aging*
- Gain antioxidant protection in synovial spaces*
- Help maintain blood vessel integrity*
- Inhibit prostaglandin synthesis, associated with GI stress*
Suggested Use: For adults only. Take 2 capsules, 4 times per day with meals and at bedtime. Do not exceed 8 capsules per day.
Caution: Not for use by children, or pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
By George Hudson
I cannot live without your SynoGlide product. I found myself walking like an old man. I had pain in the heels of my feet and pain throughout my body. I've been using your product and it has helped support my skeletal system from top to bottom.
I have been telling and purchasing this product for all of my friends. It truly is a great product. Thank you."
I am 62 years old and an avid hiker. I hike all over the country with
friends, most of whom are younger than I am. I feel the reason I can do
this is because I take a lot of supplements, but particularly because SynoGlide II has allowed my joints to handle it. I take extra VincaClear when I go
to Colorado, for example, to hike in the mountains, which are about 10,000
feet high, or to ski in the winter at high altitudes. I can really tell
the difference with VincaClear. Previously I could not acclimate that fast
(I live at sea level) when I went to the mountains. The last year of using
VincaClear has proved to me that the stuff really works. Thanks a lot.